- Cancellations must be received by noon on the day of arrival.
- Credit card or direct bill is required to hold a room
- Your room(s) is guaranteed with your credit card. If you don’t show up, you will be charged unless a cancellation is made by noon on the day of arrival.
- If your reservation is for more than 1 evening and you fail to arrive on the first night, your reservation will be considered cancelled
- If you reservation is for more than 1 evening and you fail to arrive the first night, your room is not guaranteed unless you call to notify us you will be arriving.
- Montana Motel is not responsible for technological delays. Reservations may not be honored if sent but not received via email or online form due to technological errors. Calling to make a reservation is quickest, safest, and easiest.